Preparation time: less than 30 mins
Cooking time: no cooking required
Tzatziki Recipe Ingredients
- 350g/12oz Greek yoghurt
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated finely
- dash of extra virgin olive oil
- paprika, for sprinkling
Tzatziki Recipe Preparation method
- The best result is achieved by peeling and de-seeding the cucumber before grating. Hang the grated cucumber in muslin cloth or a tea towel in order to squeeze out all the excess liquid.
- Combine the yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice and garlic. Add a dash of olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.
- Perfect for dipping your aubergines in. (See recipe for puréed Aubergine and Garlic Dip.)